Course Learning Outcome
1. Demonstrate the principle of molecular genetic engineering and its applications
2. Describe the function of the most common enzymes used in genetic engineering.
3. Describe the events involved in generating recombinant DNA molecules, including cDNA generation, expression vectors, the choice of host cells.
4. List and distinguish between the elements required on the plasmid for protein expression in a eukaryotic cell and in a prokaryotic cell.
5. Demonstrate the experimental skills learned in this class and show proper handling of equipment.
6. Analyze and discuss results from the experiments.
- Teacher: SUJUNYA ANUCHAN
- Teacher: AEKKARAJ NUALLA-ONG
- Teacher: URAIPAN SAETAN
- Teacher: PONSIT SATHAPONDECHA
- Teacher: WARAPOND WANNA